The ABC Companies Zero Emissions Tour follows a series of cross-country road test demonstrations of the Van Hool CX45E and TDX25E 100% battery electric premium motorcoaches. The tour also includes a number of fully electric cutaway shuttles and vans. Utilizing publicly available charging stations located along the test routes, the EV coaches have successfully logged thousands of miles enduring variable road conditions, climate conditions and elevation gains – readily meeting projections for range, commercial charging capability, energy recovery and more.
- Power of electric with the proven reliability of a Van Hool
- Zero Emissions when reducing your carbon footprint is your first priority. Not a partial solution like hybrid, but a fully electric approach
- A new way to lower operating costs
- High performance battery system proven through millions of miles in service
- All in the proven CX45E with the latest upgrades, including RECON and TEC options
- Know before you go. With robust energy consumption modeling, you can determine routes and a charging strategy that works for your business.
- Standardized charger means maximum flexibility.
- 676 kWh battery system provides energy to spare for maximum power and range.
- With leading onboard battery storage greater than 6x the leading automotive application
- Robust battery pack made of ballistic-grade materials that can withstand the toughest conditions, with safety mechanisms built directly into the battery architecture
- Fast recharging times
- A warranty as advanced as the new CX45E
- Flexible finance options
- Training and fleet integration assistance
- Advanced service solutions from telematics to turn key maintenance
The world’s first all-electric double deck coach is now available in the United States. The TDX25E is also the largest electric passenger vehicle on the road today. Transport up to 69 passengers while reducing operating costs and carbon footprint. Recently road-tested in a 2,500-mile cross country trip from Florida to California. Passengers will enjoy the smooth and quiet ride of this exciting new addition to the trusted Van Hool line of coaches.
The TDX25E is designed with a technologically advanced battery system by Proterra. Travel up to 260 miles on a full charge, the energy dense batteries hold a max charge of 676 kWh. Van Hool electric coaches use a Siemens power train. Over the past few decades Van Hool has built more than 1,200 vehicles with an electrical drive system.
Eliminate range anxiety with ABC Electric Vehicles. A full charge on our Proterra trusted batteries provides 120 miles of range with proper driving. Recharge in just an hour and a half with DC fast charge. Our onboarding includes comprehensive operator training to maximize range and efficiency. Enjoy the responsiveness of our all-electric engine. Passengers will appreciate the quiet, smooth ride with no fumes. Do your part to reduce carbon emissions and integrate EV into your fleet.
Tour Highlights & Additional Information
ABC Companies Zero-Emissions Tour is in full Swing throughout North America. Follow us on social media as we demo new 100% battery-electric premium motorcoaches and cutaway shuttles, educating customers and their communities on EV options available now.
ABC Companies is a leading provider to the transportation industry with diverse product and service offerings that cover a full spectrum of operational needs including new and pre-owned full-size highway coach equipment along with transit specialty vehicles including battery electric vehicles. ABC supports customers with a comprehensive after sale service network for service and repairs, collision services, extensive OEM and quality aftermarket parts needs for transit, motorcoach and heavy-duty equipment from strategically placed locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, private and municipal financing and leasing options are available through the company’s financial services group – one of the largest financial service providers within the industry. For more information, contact ABC Companies at 800-222-2875 or click here.