ABC Companies New Website Launches at UMA Expo 2020.
- January 21, 2020
- Posted by abcmarketing
- Comments Off on ABC Companies New Website Launches at UMA Expo 2020.
ABC Companies has redesigned and updated its corporate website, abc-companies.com. The site has been completely rebuilt to provide an improved user experience while making valuable information easily available to existing and potential customers. Improved search capabilities, navigation, available data and more are a result of customer feedback and digital best practices. The website will also highlight all ABC Companies product and service offerings. “Key Information on all functional areas of ABC operations including new and pre-owned equipment sales, ABC Service, ABC Parts Source, ABC CustomerCare, ABC Financial and more can be found on our new site”, stated Thom Peebles, Vice President Marketing, ABC Companies. “Our goal is to provide the best digital experience and quick access to critical information that our customers use and have requested, all in a format that is mobile-friendly, to optimize visitor access to all ABC resources”, added Peebles.
Visitors to the new site can expect fast access to comprehensive product information, parts bulletins, new product announcements, training calendars and more including:
- Grab n’ go Modules
- Van Hool User Manuals
- Tech bulletins and updates
- Training Schedules and online registration
- ABC Parts Source online parts sales store access
- ABC Pre-Owned Equipment Inventory — The Nation’s largest inventory of pre-owned vehicles where users can search and preview an expansive database including – Base, Plus and Certified Pre-Owned models. Search results quickly display each individual VIN with photography, descriptions, specifications and more.
- Imagery and specifications for all new Van Hool motorcoach models, plus new 360 Virtual tours coming soon
- ABC nationwide locations listing including contact information, available services and facility team specialists and location highlights for each ABC facility
- Up-to date-listings of recent news and happenings from ABC
- Plus, ongoing web specials, career opportunities, social media posts and more!
“We invite customers to experience our Website firsthand. Our web marketing will continue to evolve in ways that enable more dynamic and relevant experiences for all visitors”, noted Peebles.
ABC Companies is a leading provider to the transportation industry with diverse product and service offerings that cover a full spectrum of operational needs including new and pre-owned full-size highway coach equipment along with transit specialty vehicles. ABC supports customers with a comprehensive after sale service network for service and repairs, collision services, extensive OEM and quality aftermarket parts needs for transit, motorcoach and heavy-duty equipment from ten strategically placed locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, private and municipal financing and leasing options are available through the company’s financial services group – one of the largest financial service providers within the industry. For more information, contact ABC Companies at 800-222-2875 or visit the company web site at www.abc-companies.com